Tuesday 8 January 2013

Holidays

Hi everybody!!

Sorry I haven't been blogging for a while, but I have been so busy with my holidays!!! By the way I hope everyone had a FANTASTIC Christmas and New Year. My holidays have been great. For Christmas we just had our family around, not too special but still a great X-mas. I would tell you what I got, and post some photos but unfortunately I'm in Bunbury at the moment and don't have the photos to post!! Well one thing I can say we got... Was a pool!!! That's pretty exciting, and is going to be great in all this hot weather. Dad has been digging the hole, I have been told and I can't wait to get home and jump in the pool. That is if it's ready!! Mum has told me that is arrived up in Perth today (It came from over the border) and that Mum and Dad have to go and pick it up tomorrow. 

For New Years, we went up to Perth and stayed with some friends of ours. They have just recently bought a new house with a swimming pool, so we were swimming most of our time there. On the first at about sunset, we went down to the beach/jetty. It was really nice because we were basically the only ones there.

Arriving 


Walking Down to the Shore Line


Passing a Small Seating Like Area


Seeing the Jetty


Rocks


The Stairs Leading Down to the Sand


Lights of the Boats on the Water


Houses on the Other Side and Boats on the Water



Well now I'm in Bunbury for my swimming lessons, staying with family, hence me not being home. 

Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying my holiday, that's for sure! Off to Bremer on Saturday!! It sounds like you're having a ball too... thanks for keeping us updated :) I think I'm going to pass 2 stages in swimming lessons, so I'll be in Stage 14!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reading your blog for a start! That is a good holiday!! Love it! I am trying to get MY blog together now, hopefully it will soon be something people want to read!! Wish me luck ... Have a good year!! xx

    ReplyDelete